Dry Cleaning Statistics 2023: Facts about Dry Cleaning outlines the context of what’s happening in the tech world.
LLCBuddy editorial team did hours of research, collected all important statistics on Dry Cleaning, and shared those on this page. Our editorial team proofread these to make the data as accurate as possible. We believe you don’t need to check any other resources on the web for the same. You should get everything here only 🙂
Are you planning to form an LLC? Maybe for educational purposes, business research, or personal curiosity, whatever the reason is – it’s always a good idea to gather more information about tech topics like this.
How much of an impact will Dry Cleaning Statistics have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your LLC Business? How much does it matter directly or indirectly? You should get answers to all your questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any words.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Top Dry Cleaning Statistics 2023☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 16 Dry Cleaning Statistics on this page 🙂
Dry Cleaning “Latest” Statistics
- For laundry and dry-cleaning workers, the median pay is the wage estimate at the 50th percentile, meaning that 50% of employees earn less than the median, and 50% of workers earn more than the median.
- Recent data indicates that the commercial laundry business generates $13.3 million in sales annually and that it will grow at a CAGR of 4.35% from 2020 to 2025.
- Unless expenses are less than $3,000 or 5% of the overall contract, the DNR project manager must approve changes to the original contract for site investigation or corrective action work.
- Assuming current trends hold, the market would expand at a CAGR of 3.4% year until the year 2027, a major improvement over earlier forecasts.
- The dry cleaning and laundry services market is now projected to be valued at around $60.88 billion and is predicted to increase.
- With an anticipated CAGR of 4% per year from now until 2028, the market size for the laundry service business is anticipated to reach roughly $14.4 billion by that time.
- Regionally, the west laundry facilities dry cleaning services market had a 25% revenue share in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at the quickest CAGR of 4.7% during the forecast period.
- China sold almost 72 million units of residential washing machines in 2018.
- With a share of 34.3% in the dry cleaning and laundry services industry in 2019, Asia Pacific was the market leader.
- By 2027, the size of the dry cleaning and laundry services market is projected to reach $79.91 billion, and it is anticipated to expand at a compound annual growth rate of 3.4%.
- Activities in other industries complete dry cleaning services complete laundry services with 0.5% growth and 0.5% drop.
- Households are the sector’s biggest market, accounting for an expected 70.3% of industry revenue in 2022.
- In 2021, 64.3% of the establishments in this industry were categorized as “micro,” having less than five staff members.
- One thousand one hundred thirty-one dry cleaners’ resumes that the typical dry cleaner loves working there for less than a year, or 34% of the time.
- Dry cleaners’ LGBT demographics are shown as 7.41% of the staff are housekeeping assistant managers, 5.27% are spray technicians, 4.88% are dry cleaners, 4.45% are tree trimmers, and 3.47% are landscape foremen.
- It’s interesting to note that dry cleaners make up 75% of the population and have an average age of 40.
- Earned Value Management Statistics
- Pricing Statistics
- Document Creation Statistics
- Productivity Bots Statistics
- Dry Cleaning Statistics
- Enterprise Feedback Management Statistics
- Procure to Pay Statistics
- Document Scanning Statistics
- Proactive Notification Statistics
- E-commerce Fraud Protection Statistics
- Farm Management Statistics
- Drone Analytics Statistics
- Enterprise Mobility Management Statistics
- DNS Security Statistics
- PCB Design Statistics
- Enterprise App Store Statistics
- Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) Statistics
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Statistics
- Event Registration and Ticketing Statistics
- Electronic Data Capture (EDC) Statistics
- Emergency Medical Services Statistics
- eDiscovery Statistics
- Process ERP Statistics
- Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) Statistics
- Fire Department Statistics
- Real Estate Activities Management Statistics
- Relational Databases Statistics
- GRC Tools Statistics
- Golf Statistics
- Firewall Statistics
- SaaS Backup Statistics
- Property & Casualty Insurance Agency Management Statistics
- Provider Data Management (PDM) Statistics
- Risk-Based Authentication Statistics
- Foodservice Distribution Statistics
- Real Estate Portfolio Management Statistics
- Remote Desktop Statistics
- bls – https://www.bls.gov/oes/current/oes516011.htm
- getonedesk – https://www.getonedesk.com/dry-cleaning-statistics
- wisconsin – https://dnr.wisconsin.gov/aid/DERF.html
- globenewswire – https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2021/07/01/2256361/28124/en/United-States-14-4-Billion-Laundry-Facilities-Dry-Cleaning-Services-Market-to-2028-Growth-in-the-Commercial-Business-Sector-and-the-Need-for-Superior-quality-Services.html
- grandviewresearch – https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/dry-cleaning-laundry-services-market
- ibisworld – https://www.ibisworld.com/united-states/market-research-reports/dry-cleaners-industry/
- ic – https://www.ic.gc.ca/app/scr/app/cis/businesses-entreprises/8123
- zippia – https://www.zippia.com/dry-cleaner-jobs/demographics/