At LLCBuddy, we don't just offer information; we provide a curated experience backed by extensive research and expertise. Led by Steve Goldstein, a seasoned expert in the LLC formation sector, our platform is built on years of hands-on experience and a deep understanding of the nuances involved in establishing and running an LLC. We've navigated the intricacies of the industry, sifted through the complexities, and packaged our knowledge into a comprehensive, user-friendly guide. Our commitment is to empower you with reliable, up-to-date, and actionable insights, ensuring you make informed decisions. With LLCBuddy, you're not just getting a tutorial; you're gaining a trustworthy partner for your entrepreneurial journey.
Devops Platforms Statistics 2023: Facts about Devops Platforms outlines the context of what’s happening in the tech world.
LLCBuddy editorial team did hours of research, collected all important statistics on Devops Platforms, and shared those on this page. Our editorial team proofread these to make the data as accurate as possible. We believe you don’t need to check any other resources on the web for the same. You should get everything here only 🙂
Are you planning to form an LLC? Maybe for educational purposes, business research, or personal curiosity, whatever the reason is – it’s always a good idea to gather more information about tech topics like this.
How much of an impact will Devops Platforms Statistics have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your LLC Business? How much does it matter directly or indirectly? You should get answers to all your questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any words.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Top Devops Platforms Statistics 2023☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 30 Devops Platforms Statistics on this page 🙂
Devops Platforms “Latest” Statistics
- 23% of respondents to our poll claimed that the DevOps platform is used by everyone in their firm, not just Dev and Ops.
- 20% of respondents to the poll claimed to devote between 11% and 20% of their time just to toolchain integration and maintenance.
- According to almost 12% of survey respondents, a DevOps platform has helped them deploy software more quickly.
- According to Global Industry Analysts, the DevOps industry had a value of $6 billion in 2020, and depending on the company, five-year growth projections vary from $17 billion to $23 billion.
- With long-lasting handoffs as a result of integrations and maintenance, teams must spend around 10% of their monthly time simply attempting to keep the toolchains operating, which Forrester refers to as the DevOps cost.
- 18% assesses a candidate’s familiarity with important tools in the organization’s automation pipeline.
- Organizations with a structured upskilling program make up 31% of businesses.
- DevOps is being used at the project or multiple project level by 42% of worldwide organizations.
- 49% of respondents identify outdated technology as a problem, while 46% think that reluctance to adapt is a big problem.
- When assessing the effectiveness of DevOps initiatives, 53% of competent DevOps teams claimed to have included measures for sales and revenue to enhance client retention and customer satisfaction.
- Microservices and containers are also used by 71% of DevOps adopters.
- 86% of businesses believe it’s critical for their business to swiftly create and start producing new software.
- Compared to just 46% of low-evolved teams, 91% of highly developed teams report clearly understanding their obligations to other teams.
- According to a Codefresh poll on DevOps, just 1% of businesses have fully automated more than half of their workloads.
- Even four years ago, 60% of businesses in the IT industry were looking to fill DevOps engineer roles, according to DevOps 2017 Statistics.
- By 2023, a startling 90% of DevOps programs will have fallen short of expectations.
- 63% of IT professionals who stated they planned to change professions this year cited higher pay as their primary motivation.
- While 69% of experts said they use virtualized containers for microservices, just 15% of those who attempted using this architecture claimed to have had considerable success.
- According to Gartner, 5% of DevOps programs through 2020 have failed to achieve their goals due to issues with learning and modifications.
- Software engineers, quality assurance analysts, and testers are expected to have employment rise by 22% between 2020 and 2030, which is substantially faster than the average for all jobs.
- Workflow automation will be handled by platform teams at low DevOps evolution levels in 53% of cases in 2020.
- 90% of those who responded and had highly developed DevOps methods said their team had automated the majority of repetitious jobs.
- Puppet discovered that outdated architecture is one of the primary obstacles to improved DevOps practices for 28% of respondents in this year’s state of DevOps survey.
- 7% of survey respondents still report having expertise in mainframes.
- Only 10% of businesses claim to be highly effective at developing and deploying software quickly.
- 78% of businesses have distinct divisions for managing operations and development.
- MABL, a test automation firm, polled five hundred software testers, and 53% indicated their team employs continuous integration, 38% support continuous delivery, and just 29% have embraced continuous deployment.
- From 2021 to 2031, it is anticipated that the employment of software engineers, quality assurance analysts, and testers will expand by 25% overall, which is substantially faster than the average for all jobs.
- Data quality professionals consume about 40% of their time on inefficient data quality practices.
- According to Gartner, continuous testing eliminates expensive mistakes, predicting that 50%-80% of data analytics initiatives fail.
- Customer Success Training Providers Statistics
- Partner Ecosystem Platforms Statistics
- Digital Wayfinding Statistics
- Customer Journey Analytics Statistics
- Outsourced Sales Providers Statistics
- Data-Centric Security Statistics
- Data De-identification and Pseudonymity Statistics
- Online Proofing Statistics
- Display Ad Design Statistics
- Digital Asset Management Statistics
- Customer Education Statistics
- Online Proctoring Statistics
- Dark Web Monitoring Tools Statistics
- Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) Solutions Statistics
- Crowd Testing Tools Statistics
- Digital Twin Statistics
- Customer Revenue Optimization (CRO) Statistics
- Cross Border E-Commerce Statistics
- Decision Management Platforms Statistics
- Digital Accessibility Tools Statistics
- Operational Risk Management Statistics
- Data Warehouse Automation Statistics
- Online Reputation Management Statistics
- Corporate Tax Statistics
- Direct Store Delivery Statistics
- Digital Banking Platforms Statistics
- Cryptocurrency Wallets Statistics
- Digital Governance Statistics
- Digital Experience Monitoring (DEM) Statistics
- Optometry Statistics
- Partner Management Statistics
- Data Subject Access Request (DSAR) Statistics
- DevOps Platforms Statistics
- Crop Management Statistics
- Desktop Publishing Statistics
- Cryptocurrency Exchanges Statistics
- Digital Accessibility Platforms Statistics
- DataOps Platforms Statistics
- Customer-to-Customer (C2C) Community Marketing Statistics
- Paid Search Intelligence Statistics
- gitlab –
- webinarcare –
- bls –
- montecarlodata –
- skillsoft –