Physical Security Statistics 2023: Facts about Physical Security outlines the context of what’s happening in the tech world.
LLCBuddy editorial team did hours of research, collected all important statistics on Physical Security, and shared those on this page. Our editorial team proofread these to make the data as accurate as possible. We believe you don’t need to check any other resources on the web for the same. You should get everything here only 🙂
Are you planning to form an LLC? Maybe for educational purposes, business research, or personal curiosity, whatever the reason is – it’s always a good idea to gather more information about tech topics like this.
How much of an impact will Physical Security Statistics have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your LLC Business? How much does it matter directly or indirectly? You should get answers to all your questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any words.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Top Physical Security Statistics 2023☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 16 Physical Security Statistics on this page 🙂
Physical Security “Latest” Statistics
- According to the 2020 Cost of a Data Breach Report, physical security compromises cost an average of $4.36 million and were responsible for 10% of malicious breaches in the research.
- 80% of data breaches affect customers’ personally identifiable information, according to the 2020 Cost of a Data Breach Report produced by the Ponemon Institute and distributed by IBM Security.
- Keeping remote workers safe was difficult, according to 43% of respondents in the Ontic commissioned research, and 36% stated their capacity to safeguard physical access to company data.
- 91% said that an industry standard based on technology was crucial for recognizing, researching, and addressing physical security vulnerabilities.
- 40% of the firms in the poll had changed their security policy in response to concerns about physical security, increasing their usage of security guards and video cameras, among other measures.
- Nearly 20% of the 124 corporate operations professionals polled in a recent study by remote video monitoring service provider Pro-Vigil reported their firms had more physical security incidents than the previous year.
- Similar to how cyber security has prompted 39% of survey participants to speed up preparations to update their physical security capabilities.
- According to Forrester’s Predictions 2021 research, the market value of the world’s public cloud infrastructure would increase by 35% to $120 billion in 2021.
- Access control will be a major topic to work on in 2021, according to 54% of respondents in a recent Genetec survey called the State of Physical Security 2020.
- Regional perspectives with a market share of more than 38.0% in 2022, North America is expected to continue to dominate over the projected period.
- From 2022 to 2030, the market for physical security is projected to increase at a compound yearly growth rate of 6.8%, reaching $216.43 billion.
- In 2021, the size of the world’s physical security market was estimated to be 116.91 billion. Over the forecast period, it is anticipated to develop at a compound annual growth rate CAGR of 6.1%.
- In 2021, the systems market segment held the top spot, contributing to more than 65% of worldwide revenue.
- Physical security specialists are 8.8% Asian and 9.4% Hispanic or Latino.
- Physical security experts most often have bachelor’s degrees, which 48% of physical security experts earn.
- White people make up 70.4% of all physical security professionals, making them the most prevalent ethnic group.
- Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN) Statistics
- Digital Adoption Platforms Statistics
- OTT Platforms Statistics
- Emergency Notification Statistics
- Patient Identity Resolution Statistics
- DMARC Statistics
- Email Verification Statistics
- Payment Gateways Statistics
- Email Anti-spam Statistics
- E-Commerce Search Statistics
- Promotional Product Management Statistics
- Email Archiving Statistics
- Project Cost Management Statistics
- Pharmaceutical Distribution Statistics
- Product Reviews Statistics
- E-Commerce Data Integration Statistics
- Diversity Recruiting Statistics
- Data Science and Machine Learning Platforms Statistics
- Email Template Builder Statistics
- Payment Card Issuance Statistics
- Photo Management Statistics
- Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Systems Statistics
- Donor Management Statistics
- Drop Shipping Statistics
- Course Authoring Statistics
- Email Statistics
- Demand Planning Statistics
- Performance Management Systems Statistics
- Domain Registration Providers Statistics
- Pet Sitting and Daycare Statistics
- Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR) Statistics
- PLM Statistics
- Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) Statistics
- Payroll Services Providers Statistics
- Email Deliverability Statistics
- Education ERP Suites Statistics
- Energy Management Statistics
- Personalization Engines Statistics
- Privileged Access Management (PAM) Statistics
- Parking Management Statistics
- securityintelligence – https://securityintelligence.com/articles/data-breach-protection-physical-security/
- securitytoday – https://securitytoday.com/articles/2021/02/22/increase-in-physical-security-incidents-adds-to-it-security-pressures.aspx
- genetec – https://www.genetec.com/blog/industry/top-physical-security-trends-for-2021
- grandviewresearch – https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/physical-security-market
- zippia – https://www.zippia.com/physical-security-specialist-jobs/demographics/