At LLCBuddy, we don't just offer information; we provide a curated experience backed by extensive research and expertise. Led by Steve Goldstein, a seasoned expert in the LLC formation sector, our platform is built on years of hands-on experience and a deep understanding of the nuances involved in establishing and running an LLC. We've navigated the intricacies of the industry, sifted through the complexities, and packaged our knowledge into a comprehensive, user-friendly guide. Our commitment is to empower you with reliable, up-to-date, and actionable insights, ensuring you make informed decisions. With LLCBuddy, you're not just getting a tutorial; you're gaining a trustworthy partner for your entrepreneurial journey.
Michigan Diversity Statistics 2023: Facts about Diversity in Michigan reflect the current socio-economic condition of the state.
LLCBuddy editorial team did hours of research, collected all important statistics on Michigan Diversity, and shared those on this page. Our editorial team proofread these to make the data as accurate as possible. We believe you don’t need to check any other resources on the web for the same. You should get everything here only 🙂
Are you planning to start a Michigan LLC business in 2023? Maybe for educational purposes, business research, or personal curiosity, whatever it is – it’s always a good idea to gather more information.
How much of an impact will Michigan Diversity Statistics have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your LLC Business? How much does it matter directly or indirectly? You should get answers to all your questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any word.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Top Michigan Diversity Statistics 2023☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 21 Michigan Diversity Statistics on this page 🙂
Michigan Diversity “Latest” Statistics
- The U.S. Census Bureau reported the Michigan population at 10,084,442 in 2020, an increase of 2.03% from 9,883,635 recorded in 2010.
- From 2010 to 2020, Wolverine State’s population increased by 2%, increasing its population to 10,077,331.
- Michigan reported its population under-18 decreased by 1.4%, while the adult population increased by 10.1%.
- Between 2019 and 2020, Michigan’s population rose by 0.0867%, and its median household income increased by 3.66%.
- Compared to 12% of the general population, black people make up 10% of those who have gotten at least one dose of the vaccine.
- In Michigan, 9.74% of residents reported speaking non-English at home as their main shared language.
- The latest ACS pointed out that white people made up 77.56% of Michigan’s population, while black or African Americans made up 13.64%.
- In Michigan, 13.7% of the population is classified as living in poverty, 1.34 million out of 9.75 million people, or greater than the national average of 12.8%, living below the poverty line.
- Compared to the entire student population, women graduate at greater rates—74.9% and 78.6% from the first to third year, respectively—and are kept at retention rates that are higher yet.
- Fatalities among people of all races are included in the study population overall, and 96.3% of those deaths are among black and white people.
- The biggest population growth was recorded in Ottawa County, which is on the state’s western border, at 5.99%.
- Compared to their 19% proportion of the overall population, Hispanics make up a higher percentage of those vaccinated (21%) and those who have recently had a vaccine (35%).
- The population of Michigan as a whole would increase by 7.6% (755,728 persons), between 2000 and 2030, according to the 2030 Census.
- Other Indo-European, which is spoken by 2.95% of the population, is the non-English language most often used.
- Rural counties’ population has increased by 3% since 2000, which is less than the 8% growth it had in the 1990s.
- 94.6% of the population of Michigan has health coverage, with 50.1% on employee plans, Medicaid covers 18.3%, Medicare covers 13.3%, non-group policies cover 12.1%, and military or VA plans cover 0.939%.
- Compared to their share of the overall population (59%), white individuals make up a lesser proportion of those who have gotten at least one dosage (55%), as well as those who have recently had a vaccine (37%).
- Ontonagon County in Michigan saw a 10.94% reduction in population between 2010 and 2015, the state’s largest decline.
- The population of Michigan was 10,084,442 according to the United States Census Bureau in 2020, up 2.03% from the 9,883,635 counted in the 2010 Census.
- Asians comprise 6% of the entire population, 7% of those who recently had vaccinations, and 7% of those who are overall immunized, respectively.
- Southeast Michigan’s Metro Detroit region is the biggest metropolitan area in the state and the tenth largest in the U.S., with almost 50% of the state’s population living there.
- Alabama Diversity Statistics
- Alaska Diversity Statistics
- Arizona Diversity Statistics
- Arkansas Diversity Statistics
- California Diversity Statistics
- Colorado Diversity Statistics
- Connecticut Diversity Statistics
- Delaware Diversity Statistics
- Florida Diversity Statistics
- Georgia Diversity Statistics
- Idaho Diversity Statistics
- Illinois Diversity Statistics
- Indiana Diversity Statistics
- Iowa Diversity Statistics
- Kansas Diversity Statistics
- Kentucky Diversity Statistics
- Louisiana Diversity Statistics
- Maine Diversity Statistics
- Maryland Diversity Statistics
- Massachusetts Diversity Statistics
- Michigan Diversity Statistics
- Minnesota Diversity Statistics
- Mississippi Diversity Statistics
- Missouri Diversity Statistics
- Montana Diversity Statistics
- Nebraska Diversity Statistics
- Nevada Diversity Statistics
- New Hampshire Diversity Statistics
- New Jersey Diversity Statistics
- New Mexico Diversity Statistics
- New York Diversity Statistics
- North Carolina Diversity Statistics
- North Dakota Diversity Statistics
- Ohio Diversity Statistics
- Oklahoma Diversity Statistics
- Oregon Diversity Statistics
- Pennsylvania Diversity Statistics
- Rhode Island Diversity Statistics
- South Carolina Diversity Statistics
- South Dakota Diversity Statistics
- Tennessee Diversity Statistics
- Texas Diversity Statistics
- Utah Diversity Statistics
- Vermont Diversity Statistics
- Virginia Diversity Statistics
- Washington Diversity Statistics
- West Virginia Diversity Statistics
- Wisconsin Diversity Statistics
- Wyoming Diversity Statistics
- District of Columbia Diversity Statistics
- wikipedia –
- census –
- datausa –
- kff –
- worldpopulationreview –
- mtu –
- thelancet –
- pewresearch –